[thesite] what do you call this feature?

Olly Hodgson gnarly at punkass.com
Wed Jan 2 11:42:58 CST 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "rudy" <r937 at interlog.com>
Subject: [thesite] what do you call this feature?

> what's this called, and where does it come from?  i assume this is
> explorer in all it's *cough* user-friendly *cough* glory?

I believe its part of IE's AutoComplete jiggery pokery. You probably turned
it off at some point without even knowing it.

Its quite useful for those forms where you have to fill out your name,
street, town, postcode, etc etc etc...


More information about the thesite mailing list