[thesite] Evolt Header Error

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 6 09:06:04 CST 2002

> From: "Olly" <gnarly at punkass.com>

> to FAQs in the header, whereas nowhere else seems to have that link?

damn... you're good...

> And when hovering over the link in question (in Opera 6.01, Win2k) it
> appears in the status bar as "Frequentlyasked questions".

in IE, the tool-tip is spaced correctly...  ahh, it's the line-wrap
between "Frequently" and "asked"... Opera seems to
concatenate...

> Personally I think it should be visible on all the pages...

i tend to agree, although i also think it needs to be consistent
(because, technically it is visible on all pages as the question mark
button under the tab)...