[thesite] Evolt Header Error

Olly gnarly at punkass.com
Wed Mar 6 10:31:00 CST 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "aardvark" <roselli at earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [thesite] Evolt Header Error

> > to FAQs in the header, whereas nowhere else seems to have that link?
>
> damn... you're good...

:-) <smug mode>
I spotted it, thought "ooh, thats new, whats it do?" and clicked it. It
loaded and SHOCK HORROR! The link had gone. I checked a few other
pages/subdomains and it was nowhere to be seen...

> > Personally I think it should be visible on all the pages...
>
> i tend to agree, although i also think it needs to be consistent
> (because, technically it is visible on all pages as the question mark
> button under the tab)...

Good point, I'd forgotten about that button. Besides, that space will be
taken by "Food" at some point in the future anyway :-)
(BTW how is f.e.o progressing ?)

Cheers,

Olly.