[thesite] Fw: [xxxxx] Once More, with Design

Miriam Frost miriam at members.evolt.org
Fri May 24 16:52:01 CDT 2002

> no, it's not that. but there are a lot of reasons why we don't do that for
> any of our lists, one being spam reduction.
Aaaah, right. I thought I had seen that somewhere else on one of the lists.
Guess I thought wrong, or that was a while ago. Though it could have been a
list minus the e-mails, I dunno. I was also kinda wondering _how many_
people were here, as it's been pretty quiet as of late.  Someone said it was
about 130.

> i mean, if we're gonna give our subscriber list away, we should at least
> make some money off of it!
Oh, of course, totally.
Hey, maybe we could get a new server!!

(d00d just kidding, natch.)