[thesite] Fw: [xxxxx] Once More, with Design

Dean Mah dmah at shaw.ca
Fri May 24 16:57:00 CDT 2002

On Fri, May 24, 2002 at 02:43:55PM -0700, Marlene Bruce wrote:
> >no, it's not that. but there are a lot of reasons why we don't do that for
> >any of our lists, one being spam reduction.
>
> TheForum's subscriber list is public.
>
> Click on "Visit subscriber list" (second button from the bottom of:
>
> I don't really care if the subscriber list here is accessible, but it
> *would* be handy to know who is subscribed.

I'm surprised that theforum's subscriber list is public.  I'd be wont
to change that.

Is it just out of curiousity that you want to know or are you looking
for a specific person?  If it's a specific person, I can look them up
or create a script that let's you enter an e-mail address and then
looks it up.

Dean