[thesite] Fw: [xxxxx] Once More, with Design

Marlene Bruce marlene at members.evolt.org
Fri May 24 17:21:01 CDT 2002

>Is it just out of curiousity that you want to know or are you looking
>for a specific person?

When I was composing my first email to this list (today) I wanted to
cc a group of people mentioned in the email, but I only wanted to do
that if they weren't already subscribed. Back when we had the admin
interface I could look up who was on any given list, but that
option's not around any more (afaik). So I tried looking a list up
through the list sub pages, and coudn't find one.

It's not necessary now, it would have only been useful then.

Actually, I *can* imagine it being useful again, but I don't think it
should be available publicly. Having to submit UN/PW (like on
thechat's page) to get a listing would be handy.

Marlene