[thesite] meo / webmail bugs

Lachlan Cannon luminosity at members.evolt.org
Tue May 28 06:54:01 CDT 2002

Whenever I try to view any emails in my 'thechat' folder, meo webmail stops
working - nothing loads, until the next login. I can't even delete the
messages. This started happening yesterday.

Also, while I'm on that topic, meo webmail has always got slashes delimiting
quotes, slashes in mails - an extra stripslashes needs to be added somewhere.

Ahh, and on an unrelated to meo webmail note - php isn't connecting to mysql
in  one of my files. I'm trying to get my template file to read the css
files from mysql for insertion into the template, and the db is connecting
but not selecting the db, even though it's the same code I use everywhere
else - php bug, or something else?

Thanks

Lach
http://members.evolt.org/luminosity/