[thesite] meo / webmail bugs

Dean Mah dmah at shaw.ca
Tue May 28 09:32:01 CDT 2002

Stupid question, how do you get to meo webmail?  It's probably one of
the messages that's messing up the interface.  Do you remember the
last message that you were able to read?

As for the PHP and MySQL problem, I'd assume that there is something
wrong with your file if you use the same code in other places
successfully.  Does PHP return a database error message saying why it
could not connect?  Try paring down your file into just the database
routines and debug that portion.

Dean