[thesite] request for google blocking meta tag in archive post

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 7 17:47:05 CST 2003

> From: "Chris W. Parker" <cparker at swatgear.com>
[...]
> i don't know if this list is read anymore. i remember a while ago
> (maybe over a year now) the powers that be talking about creating a
> different list apart from theSite that... well actually i don't
> remember exactly why. ;)

desdev and, er, something else... primarily to split some of the
discussions we were having to minimize traffic on this list for
people who weren't into the tech or design threads...

alternatively, you can send to content at lists.evolt.org or even
info at evolt.org (which i get and forward on anyway)...

> and i have no idea how long it takes for articles to be approved.
> maybe they are just being lazy right now. ;)

it takes as long as it takes for a content rep to grab it, review it,
offer comments, edit, and approve, all while juggling the merry
duties of life...

sadly, being all-volunteer, it can take a it sometimes... just keep
harassing us...

i can tell you that i've been pretty incommunicado all week
because of work chaos, so i haven't been keeping up on the
status or articles in the queue...

--
my latest book project:
  Web Graphics for Non-Designers