[thesite] request for google blocking meta tag in archive post

Chris W. Parker cparker at swatgear.com
Fri Feb 7 16:35:43 CST 2003

Richard Bennett <mailto:richard.bennett at skynet.be> wrote:

> Does anyone know whether this request should be sent directly to a
> moderator, or a different list?
>
> Also, what kind of timeframe is usual for the moderators to
> accept/reject articles submitted to evolt.org? I submitted an article
> one week ago, and was wondering if I should re-submit it, or if it
> normally takes a few weeks to process.

i don't know if this list is read anymore. i remember a while ago (maybe
over a year now) the powers that be talking about creating a different
list apart from theSite that... well actually i don't remember exactly
why. ;)

i got your email, but i have nothing to with anything on evolt.org. try
sending it to Dean Mah (i believe he is an administrator?) and/or
aardvark.

and i have no idea how long it takes for articles to be approved. maybe
they are just being lazy right now. ;)

chris.