[thelist] Writing an Apache Module ..in Java?

Carl Edwards edwards at vitesse.com
Wed Apr 14 13:07:27 CDT 2004

Hello,

I don't know about doing a native module in Java but
there are lots of modules that let you use an external
to the web server authentication scheme.

Here are two from the 89 hits a search for "auth" on
modules.apache.org returned:

  http://modules.apache.org/search?id=268

  http://modules.apache.org/search?id=281

A search for "java" revealed these:

  http://modules.apache.org/search?id=655

  This one should let you export REMOTE_USER
  http://modules.apache.org/search?id=240

Good luck,
-Carl Edwards