[thelist] client to post video

Christy Collins ccollins at loudjoy.com
Fri Mar 31 06:33:19 CST 2006

This is just the sort of thing I was talking about - there seems to
be scads of this sort of software out there - every time I do a
search I come up with different ones - but I haven't seen any
anecdotal info - just marketing info.  I am wondering how the quality
is.  One site I looked at (not sure if it was a flash solution) the
sample video showed a guy talking about the product and the audio was
so poorly synced with the video that I couldn't believe that they
used that as their sample.  Have you used Flix Standard?  How is the
video quality?

-Christy