[thelist] Flash Rollover Alternative

Julian Rickards julian.rickards at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 20:06:58 CDT 2006

I am not convinced you understand what we are getting at (my appologies if
you do).

It sounds like you are going to go to a lot of complex Photoshop effort when
all you need is something quite simple. Exporting the flash image to an
animated image should be nothing more than File>Save As or File>Export. If
you wish to go with JS rollovers, have the static image as the onmouseout
image and the animated image as the onmouseover image. Go to
http://www.pmail.com/ and roll your mouse over the navbar on the mid-left:
the fading image is just an animated image and the swap is a static image
with an animated image.

--
Website: http://jrickards.ca
Blog: http://pen-and-ink.ca