[Javascript] RE: Mangling of Code

Craig Hoskin craig at infobahn.co.nz
Thu Jun 19 21:09:55 CDT 2003

Hi everyone

Thanks for all the replies and the confirmation that it isn't a Bug in a
browser etc.

I should possibly have clarified a little further at the onset.  Its a
WWW site we designed for a client, and its one of the "registered users"
on this site having problems.  This person is accessing from home, so its
not a 'corporate' decision etc of theirs.

It appears that they are with a large Aussie ISP and also have Norton
Internet Security installed, so it boils down to
* Has the ISP started a proxy modification to cause this or, and more
likely
* NOrton is mangling the code.

Thanks for everyones help.

Cheers