[Javascript] Regular Expressions

Peter Brunone peter at brunone.com
Fri Apr 30 10:32:51 CDT 2004

Hi Shawn,

	First off, welcome to the group.  This is a great, diverse bunch
of people and I've learned quite a bit here.

	Regular expressions don't get a lot of airtime here, but the do
come up.  Thanks for the primer; that's one particularly weak area of
mine that I'd really love to strengthen sometime.

	FYI, I don't know if you're familiar with Scott Mitchell ( he
founded 4guysfromrolla.com and has done some other big things in the ASP
scene), but he's one of the most knowledgeable regex experts I've come
across.

Cheers,

Peter Brunone