[Javascript] Positioning in IE

Mike Dougherty mdougherty at pbp.com
Wed Jul 28 13:22:31 CDT 2004

i think the "Never use document.all inside a <script> tag" was a joke, in essence "never use
document.all"   I don't think the implication was to use javascript in HTML tags or CSS.

In elementary school, they told us to never put anything smaller than your elbow into your ear.
(for safety's sake)  I thought they said never put anything OTHER than your elbow into your ear.
 For years I thought it was a koan to make me ponder how you could get your elbow into your own
ear (without requiring a freakish extra joint between the shoulder and elbow)

So maybe you missed the joke because the original post lacked the markup for "humorous tone"

Anyway, people seem to be really on edge lately.  Maybe that's why this is a good time of year for
vacations...