[Javascript] OT: Test

Mike Dougherty mdougherty at pbp.com
Wed Oct 15 17:19:07 CDT 2008

On Wed, Oct 15, 2008 at 6:13 PM, Paul Novitski <paul at juniperwebcraft.com> wrote:
> I think one reason I like this list is that the traffic is fairly
> light and the quality high.  My main PHP list has dozens of posts an
> hour and many of them are dross, either off-topic, redundant, or
> trivially argumentative.  It was a chore to sift through it in the
> best of times, impossible now.

I second that.

> One thing I miss here in particular is solving regular expression
> problems and the contributions thereto by Shawn Milo.

I've been working with regex using a lamba expression for replacement
values to parse mergecodes from a CMS-like html template.  That the
lamba expression is also a closure over a particular node in a
linked/tree of nodes make for some interesting code.  Q: "You can do
all that in one statement?"  A: "Yup."