[Javascript] Making a Inline validation using js DOM and CSS part II

Troy III Ajnej trojani2000 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 12 12:16:38 CDT 2009

The problem is:

You are telling IE that the following script is:
<script type="application/javascript" language="JavaScript">
 an Application!

IE is holding your word on it!...

You can simply declare it as <script> and let IE recognize and

decide how to interpret it. Or you give it the correct description:

than it will work.

And

... you are vriting the function "validar" twice(!) Well, it doesn't cause

any problems - but doesn't help either. :)

Cheers.

                                      Troy III
                         progressive art enterprise