[thechat] Speaking of ZoneAlarm

Kath Kath at cyber-kat.com
Sat Mar 30 09:13:00 CST 2002

I've been hearing all sorts of good things about ZoneAlarm, so I've been
thinking about getting it.  I have a question though.

We have a network and the cable modem is connected to the server (NT) which
has an electronic firewall in the router.  According to my husband this
firewall makes us look invisible (something the cable company is not too
happy with <g>).  My question is - will ZoneAlarm protect us further.  Oh -
2 questions really - does it go on the server or the individual PC's.

TIA
Kath ...
Me --> www.cyber-kat.com
work --> www.winebow.com