[thechat] Mostly

David Wagner dave at worlddomination.net
Thu Feb 27 23:10:01 CST 2003

Sabrina wrote:
> Thank you! I so big puffy heart people who are sporting the "I fall in
love
> with people, not genders" bumper sticker.

That's an excellent sticker. If only I had a car to put one on...

Also, I have to add, I accidentally referred to "big puffy heart"ing
something today; it rather surprised me. Sabrina, you've invaded my brain.

(Totally random side-note: I just got the worst pop-up ad ever...
popupad.net! It appears to be a carefully centralized [and well marketed] ad
host. I guess it was just a matter of time.

Best part: the second ad in the rotation was for Pop-Up Stopper
Professional, to Stop ANNOYING Pop-Up Ads In Every Browser.)

--

David Wagner
dave at worlddomination.net