[thelist] OT: Windows 98 Shortcut Key

Erik Sabowski Erik.Sabowski at noaa.gov
Fri Jul 21 12:10:24 CDT 2000

i think it's called the shortcut bar or something like that
anyway, you can drag it onto the desktop and it becomes a window...i
imagine at that point you can use alt-tab to bring it into focus and use
it that way...


Annie Phelan wrote:
> is there a shortcut key? I need a shortcut key, i am DYING without a
> shortcut key!

| Erik M. Sabowski          Computer Assistant       |
| erik.sabowski at noaa.gov    National Geodetic Survey |
|   ----------------------------------------------   |
|    National Oceanic and Atmospheric Association    |

More information about the thelist mailing list