[thelist] JSP vs ASP vs PHP vs CF

Philippe Jadin philippe.jadin at 123piano.com
Sat Mar 24 04:14:01 CST 2001

> I'll definitely try it out, as I'm not a developer I'm always looking for
> quick way to produce effective code.  Would zope be similar to CodeCharge
> <http://www.codecharge.com/index2.php>?  CodeCharge isn't free but does
> offer to produce ASP, JSP, PHP, CF, Perl, and soon ASP.NET.  I could
really
> appreciate input on such a tool.

Well, codecharge seems to be even easier to use, but the idea is totally
different. Codecharge makes your life easier by hiding the complexities of
all those languages, where Zope _is_ built in such a way that it is not that
hard to use.

Anyway, I just put another article at :
http://www.123piano.com/en/webdesign/zope-quickstart/default.htm
("Zope in 20 minutes" : a totally biaised view / title ;-)

Philippe Jadin