[thelist] CFMX

Raymond Camden jedimaster at macromedia.com
Mon Apr 29 08:18:01 CDT 2002

If this comes off sounding as spam - let me know - but I figured it was
ok to say that today we (MACR) announced (officially) CFMX. So if anyone
has any questions about the new version, I can finally answer them. :>

One new CFMX tip:
Guess what - there is one less reason to use Evaluate. The Variables
scope is now a real structure, so to get a dynamic variable in the local
scope, just use:

<cfoutput>#Variables[key]#</cfoutput>

Raymond Camden, Principal Spectra Compliance Engineer for Macromedia

Email    : jedimaster at macromedia.com
Yahoo IM : morpheus