[thelist] Site test on a mac

Chris Price chris.price at choctaw.co.uk
Wed Jan 26 05:15:46 CST 2005

On 26/1/05 10:09 am, "James Hardy" <evolt at weeb.biz> wrote:

> Hi, a few of our customers have reported issues browsing our site on a
> mac. Unfortunately, as I do not have a mac, or access to one (for the
> moment at least - I'm saving up for a mac-mini) testing it myself is not
> currently particularly easy
>
> James

James

The site works fine in Firefox but there's big problems with IE5.2 and even
worse on Safari 1.0.3.

The home page looks fine on all browsers but neither Safari nor IE display
the login page correctly.

IE does a reasonable job of rendering the page but the login doesn't work. I
input email, pw and submit and just get fed login again.

Safari totally garbles login area so I can't even attempt to enter anything.

I registered on Firefox and there are no problems there at all.

IE5.2 is crap anyway but I suppose someone must use it.

I can post you screen shots if you send me your email

--
Chris Price

Choctaw

chris.price at choctaw.co.uk