[thelist] Receiving mail to one address but sending from another

Kevin Sedgley kevin at topophilia.co.uk
Wed Jan 11 08:08:42 CST 2006

Also, when sending from gmail (or any server that's not your server) it's a
good idea to update your server's SPF records to include those domains so
your emails don't get marked as SPAM.

A record such as:

v=spf1 a mx a:ptr:gmail.com ?all

would ensure that you can send mail from your server and from
gmail.comwithout being marked as a "faked" from address.

Ta,

Kevin

--
NEW PHONE NUMBER - 02476 100011