[thelist] hosting problem

Bob Meetin ontheroad at frii.com
Tue Dec 5 12:08:57 CST 2006

Mark Groen wrote:

Mark, Gunlaug, all - I'm trying to avoid mentioning the company name here (that is likely to become future material for my blog, as well as a FAQ dissertation that I will post for novices on how to choose domain/hosting. Suffice it to say that they appear to exist in Florida with datacenters on both U.S. coasts.

I have submitted several emails or requests to the registrar that they
are a reseller for - they have also ignored my requests. I have traced
the whois info - That's how I tracked down the name of the registrar and
that they are a reseller.

-Bob