[thelist] site check please

Joshua Olson joshua at waetech.com
Wed Mar 5 05:45:36 CST 2008

Nan,

Curious--I just noticed the "BETA" in the header.  Is the site in beta, or
is the business model in beta?  In any event, make sure that gets taken out.
If the site isn't supposed to be open to the public, I'd recommend putting
up some sort of polished cover page in place of the site, and moving the
beta site so another domain, such as "beta.braintrustinc.com" or
"stage.braintrustinc.com".

There are a few reasons why this is a good idea, though I don't have time to
go into them now (heading to the gym).  :-)

Take care,

Joshua

<><><><><><><><><><>
Joshua L. Olson
WAE Technologies, Inc.
Augusta, Georgia Web Design
http://www.waetech.com/
Phone: 706.210.0168
Fax: 707.988.0168
Private Enterprise Number: 28752

Portfolio:
http://www.waetech.com/design/portfolio/

Monitor bandwidth usage on IIS6 in real-time:
http://www.waetech.com/services/iisbm/