[Javascript] Navigation Control - No back button?

Peter Brunone peter at brunone.com
Wed Jun 20 16:04:26 CDT 2001

    How about submitting the form with a function that first checks to make
sure a certain value hasn't been set, then sets the value and submits the
form?  If the user were to back up, they would be unable to re-submit the
form without reloading (and effectively resetting) the form.  Alternatively
you could have a function that resets the form when the page loads, with
document.formName.reset().