Former Re: [Javascript] flash v dhtml

rhh ric_hod at terra.com.br
Fri Jun 29 12:01:22 CDT 2001

Me too. Moreover we shoud have a plug-in, moreover we need to learn a new
language to do the SAME final visual effect we can do using Java/DHTML (some
people say Flash is java-compatible... ;);) etc So why Flash?).
By the way, do you know Barn, how can I load an off-site page within a local
frame and also support my local (left) window ok?
Ric

"There may be nothing new under the sun, but
permutation of the old within complex systems can
do wonders."
Stephen Jay Gould, 1977
Click on XXI Century Psychology
http://planeta.terra.com.br/educacao/hodara