[thelist] Warning about your e-mail account.

Damien COLA damiencola at wanadoo.fr
Sun May 9 15:30:40 CDT 2004

Nice one, open the attachment and your computer is infected with a real
virus this time.. ;-)

What I also like it's the hoaxes that tell : A new virus has been found,
heck on your computer for the file XXXXX.exe, it has an icon of YYYYYY.
If you have it, DONT OPEN IT ! select it and delete it immediatly. And
don't forget to alert ALL your contacts because they all can have it, if
YOU have it.

ahaha very fun, but what's the point really ?