[thechat] SW Art!

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at COMPAQ.com
Fri Mar 23 13:10:35 CST 2001

Hi Jay,

Thanks for the link! ... The Doug West art looks pretty neat... the sky's
remind me (a little bit) of Max Parrish. [There seems to be more than a tad
od 'Parrish blue' in there!]

For (kinda similar SW art) Have you seen Gustav Bauman's block print work?
... I believe he was out of Taos {some time back} ... I saw an exhibit of
his work at the Cleveland Museum of Art a few years ago and was so impressed
I bought the book.

This site doesn't do the colors much justice ... but then again ... a year
or two ago I couldn't find ANY of his work on the web!

http://www.sfphotographics.com/baupg1.html

[... and, despite what some may say, ... there are a FEW very very good
Mexican restaurants in Texas. (Most definitely not ALL of them ... but a
FEW!]     ;-)

Ron L.