[thechat] S A T Movies

Morgan Kelsey morgan at morgankelsey.com
Mon Jul 7 09:22:52 CDT 2003

Hi Ron!

> There are some things you just *have* to remember ... especially if you
> want to save your future butt!
>
> Whoa!  The wav file quote is available here:
> http://members.yourlink.net/jgerard/gort/

i humble myself before your greatness. when the spaceship lands, i'll be
hightailing my family to the safety of the luther ranch. ;o)

>>nagrom happens to have a giant forbidden planet poster in his basement,
>>with robby the robot carrying an unconscious babe in his arms.
> Oh! Too nice! Kinda like this?
> http://m2reviews.cnsi.net/scotts/misc/scifi/robbie.htm

its this version (not vintage, just cool):
http://www.allposters.com/gallery.asp?aid=432999&item=274609

> <"Plan 9" />
> I don't remember much about 'Plan 9'.  Bela did several crummy flicks at
> the  end.  I think he died during this film ... I'm not sure if he
actually
> appears in any of it -- although they did use his name.

"death don't have no mercy" comes to mind, hehehe

>>>http://www.badmovies.org/movies/plannine/
>> Loved the link!  _Had_ to save this wav file:
>>Paula: "Sometimes in the night when it does get a little lonely I reach
>>over and touch it, then it doesn't seem so lonely anymore."

i think i might have a new message on my cell phone now....

nagrom
http://morgankelsey.com