Curta - Was: Re: [thechat] S A T Movies

Drew Shiel ashiel at sportsinteraction.com
Tue Jul 8 07:50:06 CDT 2003

At 07:39 08/07/2003 -0500, Bob Davis wrote:
>That, and I'm reading Pattern Recognition by William Gibson, which
>mentions Curtas, though briefly, so they're on the mind.

   How're you finding Pattern Recognition? I looked at it in a bookshop at
the weekend, but I'm going to wait until the paperback comes out, I think.
E25 still too much for a novel, even a Gibson.

   Actually, one bookshop had it at E25. Across the road, marked "Special
Price", it was E26.50. That's not the usual meaning of "Special", guys.

   Drew.

Drew Shiel                               webmaster at swiftpay.com
                                                     +353-1-2365701