[thechat] Next Anime Step?

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Thu Jul 10 09:33:08 CDT 2003

Alan McCoy wrote:
> [snip]
>
> It cracks me up when she catches me watching anime on the TechTV network
> at night (their Anime Unleashed series
> <http://www.techtv.com/animeunleashed/index.html/>) or Cartoon Network's
> Adult Swim (currently showing "Kikaider", "Trigun", and "Lupin the
> 3rd"). She accuses me of regressing to my teen years, to which I
> respond, "That's RIGHT!!"

bad news for UKvolters ... CNX is probably going to get rebranded Toonami,
and will get shunted from it's place in the 200s (on Sky Digital), up into
the low 600s (where the kids channels are), meaning there will probably be a
refocus of it's content - less adult stuff?  Who knows.

--
_ __/|   ___  ___ __ _________ "When Microsoft Office is your only hammer,
\`O_o'  / _ \/ -_) // / __/ _ \ pretty much everything begins to look like