[thechat] music in Dago (was RE: Longish reply -- RE:CallingHoustonians (is that a word:)))

Canfield, Joel JCanfield at PacAdvantage.org
Mon Apr 10 11:15:42 CDT 2006

> End of June.  Arriva: Wed, June 28th  ---  Derci: Mon, July 3

The incomparable Jim Earp has a gig on your arrival date, shared with
Stephen Bennett. Details at
http://www.integrity.com/homes/jimearp/gigs.html - Jim adds new stuff to
his schedule often, so check it out just before you leave Tejas. And if
you mention my name, he'll give you his best bear hug and treat you like
family. He treats is family well :)

No dates yet for Eve Selis, but she's a must see
(http://www.eveselis.com/tour/) and if you can catch Jeff Berkley and
Calman Hart (http://BerkleyHart.com/) they're great as well (again,
nothing scheduled yet but they play a *lot*.)

I'm checking with Peter Bolland of The Coyote Problem to see if he has
any super-secret gigs during your stay; nothing at his site yet.

joel