[thechat] Door Intercom and Cordless Phone

Hershel Robinson hershel at galleryrobinson.com
Mon Oct 16 12:02:44 CDT 2006

I am looking for an intercom/cordless phone set. What I want is two
intercom units for two (separate) outside entrances. Then I want two or
three cordless telephone handsets which can each intercom with either of
the outside intercoms or one of the other handsets. Of course the
handsets will normally be used for regular POTS calling as well.

Anyone know of such a system? The best is an online purchase in the US.

Thanks. :)

Hershel

--
Web Site Construction by Gallery Robinson
http://galleryrobinson.com/