[Theforum] inventory

isaac isaac at members.evolt.org
Thu Feb 21 18:15:42 CST 2002

> Warning: still may need to be a business of some kind unless this is a
> "donations *strongly* encouraged, rather than required" situation.

How legal would it be to say "donations strongly encouraged; we cannot
guarantee the provision of hosting to members who do not donate. i.e., we
may run out of harddrive space, blah blah blah. priority given to
contributing members, etc"?

We probably don't want this to become an outright paid hosting service, but
on the other hand, it is a pretty damn cool service, it does cost Dan to
provide, and what we'd ask as a donation is certainly not unreasonable.

isaac

(08)83320545 | www.triplezero.com.au | isaac at triplezero.com.au