[thesite] yawn ... a little todolist I noticed ... but I have to go to sleep now

djc djc at five2one.org
Wed Dec 13 22:50:02 CST 2000

On Thu, 14 Dec 2000, Elfur Logadottir wrote:
> - on the sidebar there is a ? behind "Recent threads on
> thelist"
>     - - is it supposed to be?

ya.. its a link to thelist in case people are wondering just what thelist
is.. me and seth are ironing these things out..

> - on the sidebar: the latest threads aren't the latest, the
> ones over there are old.

above.

> - article has strange comment logging i.e.:
>     Martin's tao article has the following:
>     - - - comments: 0 - new: 1  >>>>> one new of 0??
>     - - - when I went in an took a look ath this new comment
>          - there still were only 0 comments and after that
> none new.
> -  All the comments have [no title] (the comments on the
> sidebar when logged in)

ok..

where else do we stand at 11pm CST? what else is a hard core thing that
needs to be fixed so when people point to our site tomorrow, it works?

if anyone is on ICQ, add 49479164 to your contacts.. its jen's ICQ, but
this is the only computer we have with internet untill we get DSL..

thnx..

.djc.