[thesite] need a set of eyes

McCreath_David McCreath_David at xmail.asd.k12.ak.us
Fri Dec 15 21:43:33 CST 2000

Hi, Ol --

>if that's true, then perhaps a half-solution to this problem is to put
>something in even earlier to "break" netscape so that it gives us a
>centered 98% width table for the navbar too.  the whole thing
>would line up
>then, but still have horizontal scrollbars.  ugly solution
>code-wise too.

Well, as I said in my earlier message (the only solution?), if I take out
the body margin attributes on the stylesheet, it does precisely what you
describe, and gets rid of the horizontal scroll bars to boot. Just waiting
for a couple of people besides me to say it's a good idea. :)

http://test.evolt.org will show you.

Dave