[thesite] (Fwd) [---st] Re: Language [#8306]

Daniel J. Cody djc at members.evolt.org
Tue Feb 12 13:45:01 CST 2002

the filtering stuff isn't perfect yet, as is shown in both cases today..

in your case, the 'converted' message showed because your content-type was
not exactly plain/text, MG can't alter the headers of messages that come
in plain/text so thats why i think it was something else - even though it
*IS* plain text, the content-type was just off maybe. in fact, when i look
at the headers of your messages, the charset of content-type isn't
enclosed in "quotes" like most others are, although that might not be it

anyways, MG isn't perfect, far from it in fact, but bear with me while the
kinks are worked out :)