[thesite] CSS Files

isaac isaac at members.evolt.org
Sun Mar 3 16:59:02 CST 2002

> the other comments i like, although now i'm wondering if there's a better
> way to track changes to users don't have to download the extra few
> bytes...

perhaps one comment which says: "changelog in /css.txt", and then throw the
info in there? still accessible to anyone, but not being downloaded
unnecessarily.

> one of the things i wanted to ask folks here is about moving some
> attributes out of the main CSS file and calling them via @import... those
> attributes would be "line-height", "padding" and "margin" since those are
> the styles that hose NN4.x... IOW, is it worth it to split them

i do like that idea (and use it in some of my sites), but could that
unnecessarily complicate things *should* a style-changer be implemented?

isaac

(08)83320545 | www.triplezero.com.au | isaac at triplezero.com.au